This prize draw is run by The Barmy Beagle (TBB), 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT.
How to enter
- Our prize draws are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The closing date for the free monthly prize draw is the last day of every month. The Christmas Prize Draw is being run weekly during the month of December, with entires closing every Friday at 11.59pm. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must subscribe to the TBB mailing list.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. TBB cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- TBB reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be an active subscriber on TBB’s mailing list at the time of the draw to be eligible to win a prize.
- The prize draw is open to all entrants worldwide aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of TBB, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. TBB may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- A maximum of one entry per person is permitted.
- TBB reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within 5 days of the prize draw ending.
- The prize will be a single item (of any value) from a selection of products available at the time of claim from The Barmy Beagle Shop.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a full name and shipping address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to TBB within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TBB will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 7 days of responding to TBB and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive, depending on your country of residence.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. TBB reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond TBB’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The winner’s name and town/city will be made available on our website and social media channels. A request for the winner’s name and country can be obtained by sending an email within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- The winner agrees to the release of their name and country of residence if such a request is made.
- The decision of TBB regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Data Protection and Publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by TBB or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition, and winners consent to give their name and country for the winners’ list.
Limitations of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TBB, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of TBB, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond TBB’s reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.